Friday, January 14, 2011

And so it begins.....

So I must start this week with out little Quinn. He really enjoys preschool and is learning a lot. He especially likes circle time, each day they learn one or two new signs. He flashes me an "I love you" all the time now. My sweet little man.

So we arrived at the house today to see the floor joists completed. Here is a picture of Avie checking out the view. I really can't believe how excited she is about this house!

Our little Quinn is always in motion, probably why so many of my pictures of him  turn out fuzzy. Anyways, Quinn and Thomas are standing in our future full masonry fireplace. This was one of many fights that Thomas has won. I grew up in Burns Oregon with a house heated with wood only. Frankly, I hated trying to start a fire and especially hated cleaning up the messy floors. But...he had his heart set on it. I think it will be beautiful and I also think Thomas might be getting a new vacuum for his birthday present.

Here is another picture of Thomas checking out the progress. I can't help but think about the view that we are going to enjoy once we are living here.


This is our outside garage wall. Thomas and Taryn spent some time last weekend cleaning this up, only to get another few inches of rain. I think I know what Taryn is doing this weekend. No wonder she doesn't like us much.

Well...here is Avie being goofy again. Next week the plumbing and HVAC will be roughed in the crawlspace. It's really exciting to see all these changes every week!

1 comment: